Improve your Organic Search Performance with Ease
The Search Console Looker Studio Template makes sense of complex data. It details critical business information and answers questions such as:
- How many unique pages display my information on Google?
- Have my overall impressions gone up in the last week, month, or year?
- What’s my website CTR on Google?
- How does my search traffic vary week by week?
- Which countries bring the most organic leads?
- What are my highest-performing keywords?
- Has my overall page ranking gone up in the last month?
- How does my data change regarding long-tail keywords vs short-tail keywords?
- What’s the difference between desktop, mobile, and tablet interactions with my indexed pages on Google?
- How can I view my overall search performance for the year?
- How many impressions are my keywords getting on Google’s 1st page?
This SEO Looker Studio Template answers all these questions and more.
Valuable Insights Across Pages
Each screen contains valuable search performance data that are explained through charts and graphs. Screens include:
- Organic Overview: The organic overview page provides a quick snapshot of your performance on Google. It contains information such as indexed pages and indexed queries while helping you understand whether or not your performance has gone up or down over a certain period of time. Your KPIs are clearly listed, detailing information about your impressions, clicks, site CTR and average position at the time. This information is further processed through graphs that let you evaluate performance data over the last week or month, detailing your highest-performing vs. lowest-performing days regarding clicks and impressions. Lastly, the organic overview page provides you with a breakdown of the various countries interacting with your content.
- Brand vs Generic: The Brand vs Generic page is designed to compare and contrast your generic and brand keywords through impressions, clicks, site CTR and average position. This page lets you view exactly which keywords are performing well, allowing you to pinpoint your highest-performing queries that lead to clicks. This, in turn, lets you identify keywords with low CTRs and optimize them with more engaging content. This is further explained with data about percentage change and absolute change about various keywords.
- Keywords Analysis: Compare your short-tail keywords (3 or fewer keywords) with your long-tail keywords on the Keyword Analysis page. Each keyword is measured up by impressions and clicks through bar charts and graphs that detail its average position. This is the easiest way to evaluate your keywords at a glance.
- Page Rankings: If you’re looking to improve your organic search performance on Google, the Page Rankings page will be a great place to note areas of improvement. This page contains information about your keywords on Google’s first page, helping you understand the various queries on each position and how well they’re performing.
The specific report is utilizing the Linking API of Looker Studio, in order to streamline the entire setup process, which takes less than 1 minute. The data configuration is provided in the URL, allowing our users to easily create their report with just one click.