Get Insights into Your Website Content Performance
Understand the performance of your website content with the GA4 Content Performance Template. By using this report, you can easily answer the following questions:
- How is your content performing over time?
- Which content categories are most popular among your readers?
- What are the top-performing pages on your website or blog?
- At what hours of the day or days of the week do readers view your content?
- What are the behavioral metrics such as the duration on a page on different types of content?
- Which content formats, such as blog posts, articles, or videos, are most engaging for your readers?
- What are the demographics of your readers?
- What is the breakdown between the new and returning readers?
- How does the behavior of new readers differ from returning readers?
- What is the average time spent on your blog by your returning readers?
Multiple Insights Across Pages
With a high-level overview, page analysis drill-down, and readers summary, this report is designed for content marketers and copywriters who want to monitor the success of their website or blog content. Easily navigate the report with the user-friendly toggle on the left-hand side of the menu. The report provides insight across three different sections:
- Content Overview: See a snapshot of overall content performance, including information about site visitors and their locations, devices, and marketing sources. KPIs such as sessions, average session duration, pages per session, and bounce rate are also displayed.
- Page Analysis: Track the average time on page and page views for all your content, including a detailed table that drills down into the performance of each of your pages.
- Readers: Discover insights about your readers, their behavior, demographics, and at which times they consume your content.
Setting up the template is simple and straightforward, with easy-to-use instructions and customization options available. If you need additional support, video tutorials and customer suppoer are available for a smooth setup experience. This report is compatible with both Google Analytics versions: Universal Analytics & Google Analytics 4.
Accelerate Your Content Reporting
Make better decisions with the Google Analytics 4 Content Performance Template. Use this dashboard to track progress toward your content marketing goals and identify the most popular and engaging topics for your readers.