Answer Key Business Deliverables
Drill down into key elements of our Ecommerce Looker Studio Template to answer pertinent business questions such as:
- How to track my revenue and sales metrics in GA4?
- How do I monitor growth in my ecommerce store?
- How do I optimize my product funnel?
- What are my main revenue drivers?
- Which are the best-selling products?
- Which country has the highest revenue and order value?
- Which devices do my shoppers use?
- Which marketing channel is responsible for the most sales?
- How many of my buyers are new to my store or repeat customers?
- In which steps of the checkout do your customers drop out?
Your GA4 analytics ecommerce data answers all these questions and more through a fully customizable and intuitive template.
Focused Insights Across All Tabs
Enjoy effortless switching on this Looker Studio Ecommerce dashboard from one tab to another through the tab indicators on the left-hand margin. These tabs or pages drill down into GA4 data to reveal insights into each contributor of your ecommerce store. These tabs include:
- Overview: View a highlight reel of your revenue performance over a period of time, such as daily, weekly, 30 days, or longer. It gives you the condensed version of your sales KPIs with highlights such as the total purchasers, first-time purchasers, overall purchases, quantity, revenue, and average price. Also, it splits your revenue by channel, country, and device.
- Funnel: Tap into your sales funnel movement and view data such as your conversion process from product views and add-to-carts to checkouts and transactions. View these ecommerce events as a percentage as it transitions from views to transactions. You can also view your events over time with a monthly, weekly, and daily breakdown.
- Products: Find out which of your products contributed most to your ecommerce success with a full breakdown of the products sold, product revenue, and the average price of the products. The page provides insights into your top-selling brands & products and reveals the quantity and item revenue for a chosen time period. The detailed table at the bottom shows the breakdown of your top products/brands by quantity, revenue, and average price.
- Analysis: Discover which of your marketing channels resulted in the highest conversions by drilling into the channels such as direct, organic search, email, organic social, referral, and more. You’ll have insights into the revenue by country and which device accounted for the most sales.
Improve Your Conversion Rate
Track the data that drives your conversion rate such as your sales funnel process and how many views lead to transactions. These insights help to:
- Target your marketing to drive sales across devices and regions
- Gain a better understanding of your top sellers and highest-earning products
- Discover insights that help you refine your content to drive organic traffic
- Harness your existing client base and improve your cross-sell rate
- Turn new customers into repeat customers
Quick Set-Up and Data Source Versions
You can set up your GA4 Ecommerce Revenue Template following our detailed instructions that make it simple for anyone to get started, even if you’re a beginner in Looker Studio.
This Ecommerce Looker Studio report includes two different versions to ensure that you can use it even if you encounter GA4 quota issues. Version 1 uses the GA4 native connector, while version 2 uses Extract Data in order to overcome the limits, as it can contain up to 100 MB of data per day. Once you get edit access to these versions, you will have the flexibility to customize the dashboards to meet your own needs.