Make Sense of Complex Facebook Ads Data With Our User-Friendly Template
Gain valuable insight into how your Facebook campaigns are performing and uncover key data about how your audience interacts with your ads. This template is designed to answer critical business questions such as:
- How many purchases were made across the Facebook platforms?
- What’s my overall conversion rate?
- What’s my CPA for each platform?
- How many impressions and clicks are each of my campaigns getting?
- What does my purchase data look like across multiple countries?
- Which countries produce a higher conversion rate?
- How do different age groups and genders interact with my Facebook ads?
- Are my monthly clicks improving?
- How can I find out more about the CTR of my FB ads?
- How much money have I spent over the past month or year on ads?
The Facebook Ads Looker Studio Template is designed to answer all of these questions about your FB campaigns through user-friendly charts that make processing your data easy, straightforward and understandable.
Review Your Facebook Ads Data Across Multiple Pages
Our pages display your Facebook Ads data in a concise and straightforward way. Our pages include information on:
- Overview: Our overview page provides you with further information about how your Facebook Ads are performing through simple graphs and layouts. This contains valuable information about your impressions, frequency, and how this data fluctuates across multiple days. Our overview page also breaks down your overall link clinks and CTR, showcasing whether or not you’re improving in a given period. This page also goes into detail about your overall purchases and conversion rates, letting you make critical business decisions about how much of your budget you allocate to Facebook ads.
- Campaigns: Our campaigns page contains performance data across your Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and Audience Network. This allows you easily identify the number of purchases made across each platform and gives you an in-depth look into conversion rates and the amount spent. This explains how much your CPA affects your conversion rates with graphs that process otherwise complex data with ease.
- Audience: Recognize which countries your audience originates from through our audience page. This is a great way to assess how various countries purchase and spend and lets you track your overall conversion rate for each segment. This page also details key information about how various age groups and genders interact with your ads, allowing you to uncover the behavior of your audience and which demographics are utilizing your product or service.
- Time: Track your overall performance over time with our time page. This page contains valuable key metrics such as impressions, CTR, purchases, and conversion rates throughout multiple periods (days, weeks, months, years). This helps you identify high-performing campaigns in given periods through a straightforward bar graph that’s easy to comprehend.