Gain Instant Access About How Your Listing is Performing
Unlock key insights about how your customers are interacting with your local listing. This helps answer valuable business questions such as:
- How is my Google My Business performing over time?
- Where do customers view my business on Google?
- How do customers search for my business?
- When do customers interact with my business?
- What days of the week do customers search for my business?
- How are customers finding my website?
- What actions are my customers taking after interacting with my listing?
- What are my customers’ actions over time?
- How do customers review my business?
- What does my monthly performance look like?
The Google My Business dashboard is designed to answer all of these questions and more through the user-friendly interface.
Valuable Data You Can Understand
Effortlessly switch between sections to find out instant information about how your customers are engaging with your listing. This Google My Business report template includes the following categories:
- Overview: Our overview page provides you with a quick snapshot of how your listing is performing. It contains valuable information such as total searches, total views, total actions, and action rate. It shows your overall review score and provides you with easy-to-understand charts that detail how your customers view, search and interact with your business.
- Customer searches: Find out how much customers search for your business with the customer searches page. This helps you understand if your customers are discovering your website by searching for your business, searching for a brand related to your business, or simply searching for a category, product, or service. This page allows you to monitor your customer searches over time and provides you with an in-depth look at the type of searches (queries direct, queries branded, and discovery).
- Customer actions: Our customer actions page helps you discover the actions your customers are taking after visiting your listing. This includes detailed information such as if they visited your website, looked for your location on a map, or called you instead. The data is presented in easily digestible graphs that enable you to understand how much your customers interact with your business. You can spot customer patterns on specific days or periods like receiving the majority of calls in the middle of the week.
- Customer reviews: Unlock customer review data with this section of the report. This page clearly showcases when reviews are made and lets you track how your overall rating fluctuates over time. Also, it includes the detailed feedback you have received for your listing, in order to identify if your products/services meet your customers’ expectations.
- Time: Our time page lets you view your overall performance over a specific period of time. This contains information such as total searches, total views, total actions, action rate percentage, website visits, directions, and calls. This is a great way to track how your listing performed during various months, weeks, or days and lets you make the changes needed to reach more customers.
This template uses a free data connector, meaning you aren’t required to pay any subscription fees to access your Google My Business Data. You can easily set up this template by using our step-by-step instructions and videos. Additionally, you are able to customize it so it can fit better to your brand guidelines and reporting needs.