Identify New Keyword Opportunities
Our SEO keyword report provides you with critical business information about how your content keywords rank over time. It answers questions such as:
- What are my Top 3, Top 10, and Top 20 performing keywords?
- Are my short tall keywords performing better than my long tall keywords?
- How does my keyword data vary by country?
- Is my keyword data affected by different devices?
- What is the search volume for my designated keywords?
- How has my keyword search volume changed over time?
- How does each of my keywords rank?
- What does my search traffic data look like?
- How do my generic keywords measure up against my brand keywords?
- How have my keywords performed over the last year or couple of months?
Our keyword research template is designed to make sense of complex data, letting you capitalize on new content opportunities while retaining keywords that work.
Valuable Marketing Data Across Multiple Pages
The Keyword Analysis Looker Studio Template lets you focus on critical keyword data by segmenting the information you need on various pages. These pages include information about:
- Overview: Our overview page provides you with a snapshot of how your keywords are performing over time. This includes information about your top 3, top 10, top 20, and other ranked keywords to help you identify what works and what doesn’t. This page also lets you identify how your short tall keywords compare to your long tall keywords, helping you discover any new and exciting opportunities. The overview page also provides you with charts about how your keywords perform in different countries as well as information about keywords by device.
- Page Mining: Our Page Mining section lets you easily identify the search volume of each of your chosen keywords. You can view this information over a set period of time or for the entire year. This page also contains critical information about the landing pages of your website that rank for specific keywords. The landing page mining table includes the original query+landing page, search volume, search traffic, search CTR, and overall percentage change.
- Keyword Ranking: This section categorizes your keywords based on their ranking position. Following a user-friendly layout, the Search Console data is designed for the perfect keyword ranking analysis of your website. You can easily identify which keywords are the business drivers (from 1 to 3 position) which are the good performers (from 4 to 10 – 1st page of SERP) and which are the lacklusters (from 11 to 20 – 2nd page of SERP). This page also includes a keyword-level filter, helping you understand each keyword position, search volume, and search traffic.
- Brand & Generic: Find out how your generic keywords measure up against your brand keywords with easily digestible graphs. Our brand & generic page lets you monitor whether your search volume and search traffic from your branded terms or generic keywords are going up or down. It also contains a keyword explorer that shows the total search volume and search traffic associated with each keyword, thus helping you identify new keywords you haven’t used before. This enables you to understand how your keyword performance changes over time, keeping you up to date with new patterns and trends.
There is one data source, Google Search Console, for all of the graphs and charts provided in this report. You you can configure your report in minutes as the Keyword Analysis Looker Studio Template includes easy-to-use instructions and tutorials.