Youtube Channel Performance Analytics and Insights
The Youtube Channel Report is a four-section analysis of your Youtube channel’s growth and engagement, providing valuable insights to help you optimize your content strategy. This report includes an overview of your channel’s performance, a detailed analysis of your subscribers, a breakdown of your video performance, and the performance over time.
Youtube Channel Overview
The first section of the Youtube channel report gives an overview of your video’s performance. The section’s data lets you monitor your channel’s growth and interaction rate. It includes
- New subscribers count – Youtube users who subscribe to your channel
- Lost subscribers – Youtube users who have unsubscribed from your channel
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – contains the number and percentage of views, total watch time, average percentage view, and average watch time. The report shows percentage declines and increases for each metric as well.
- Audience engagement – the Youtube looker studio template also shows the number and percentage of shares, likes, and comments for all your Youtube videos and their decrease or increase rates.
This part of the report provides an in-depth analysis of your subscribers. The key metric cards indicate
- The number and percentages of new and lost subscribers per country or region
- The geolocation of most of your subscribers
- Your subscribers’ cumulative trend over time to track your channel’s growth
The Youtube channel report ranks video performance in two length categories – short or long videos to help you determine which size engages more your audience on Youtube. It also contains a graphical representation of your video’s watched data for a better visual of performance and easy comparison. The graph shows the average view percentages to help you monitor trends. You can analyze video data individually or as a group with the collective information in video explorer, which illustrates the average watch time, average view percentage, and video likes and shares.
Performance Over Time
The last section of the Youtube Channel Report helps you track the performance of your videos over time. It shows statistical and graphical data for all your videos and their performance. The report makes it easy to compare results and spot performance trends for specific periods.
Why is the Youtube Channel Report Data Significant?
Your Youtube Channel data is essential for making informed decisions and optimizing your video content to grow better your community. It provides you with:
- A better understanding of your target audience allows you to customize your content for them.
- Metrics on your audience’s engagement including shares, likes, and comments which help in gauging your video’s performance and enable you to improve your videos.
- Channel growth patterns to monitor the growth of your page over time (new and lost subscribers over time and geographically)
Why Should I Get the Youtube Channel Report?
The Youtube channel report provides data about your Youtube page performance in detail. You can use the information to grow your channel, know your audience, and provide the content they consume.
Is the Template Customizable?
You can customize the template to better match your reporting needs. For instance, you can change the aesthetics and colors of the report or add new widgets.