Get Actionable Insights with Ahrefs Looker Studio Report
Our Ahrefs Data Studio Report provides a high-level picture of your backlinks performance. You can pull great insights from your Ahrefs data and get instant answers to questions like:
- What is my Ahrefs Rank and how does it compare to my competitors?
- How many backlinks does my website have and where are they coming from?
- What are my top referring domains and what is their Domain Rating?
- How many backlinks do I have from high-authority (DR 81-100) and medium-authority domains (DR 61-80)?
- What is the breakdown between my dofollow and nofollow backlinks?
- What are the most common anchor texts used in my backlinks?
- What is the distribution of my backlinks by type (text, image, redirect, RSS)?
- How many backlinks get my top landing pages?
- What is the HTTP status of my landing pages?
- Which pages get the most internal links?
Ahrefs Analytics Across Four Sections
The Ahrefs Looker Studio provides a comprehensive analysis of your domain across four different parts:
- Ahrefs Overview – This part shows a detailed overview of your website’s performance including key performance indicators such as Ahrefs Rank, Domain Rating, Organic Keywords, Organic Traffic, Backlinks, Referring Domains, Referring Pages. It also analyzes the backlinks by attributes (dofollow, nofollow, sponsored, ugc) and type (text, image, redirect, RSS).
- Referring Domains – The second part of the report delves into the referring domains that are linking back to your your website. Also, it splits the performance of these referring domains based on their Domain Rating strength, including low, medium, and high authority domains (domain rating groups: 0-20, 41-60, 61-80, 81-100).
- Landing Pages – This section provides an overview of your website’s landing pages and how they are performing. It tracks the top landing pages based on their Domain Authority and the number of backlinks they have received. Additionally, it displays the HTTP status of each page, providing important information about their accessibility and user experience.
- Backlinks – The last slide monitors the actual links to your website from others. It shows the anchor texts and referring pages that drive traffic to your site, allowing you to understand which pages get the most attention. Moreover, you can use the filter to slit the performance between dofollow and nofollow backlinks, to better understand the impact of each type of link on your website’s performance.
What is Included in Your Ahrefs Report
The Ahrefs Looker Studio report is a customizable template that helps you to make better decisions about your domain’s performance in one place. This Ahrefs report also includes comprehensive instructions and video tutorials to ensure a smooth setup. The instructions provide a step-by-step guide on how to replicate the Ahrefs Looker Studio template for your own domain. And in case you face any configuration problems or errors during the configuration, our technical support is available to assist you in resolving the issues.
Please note that this report requires a paid subscription to Ahrefs (lite or higher plan) and uses Google Spreadsheets to access the Ahrefs data. Get started with the Ahrefs Looker Studio report today and take control of your domain’s performance.