Gain Instant Access to How Your Google Ads Are Performing
Review your marketing methods with insightful data that answer critical business questions such as:
- How are my Google Ads performing over time?
- What do my conversions per campaign look like?
- How does my conversion data differ with different devices?
- Which search keywords are performing the best?
- How does my conversion data compare with different audiences?
- What is my average CPC?
- How many impressions and clicks have I had?
- What is my impression share against the competition?
- How much has each campaign cost my business?
- What does my geolocation performance look like?
The Google Ads Report Template answers all of these questions and more through 10 user-friendly slides.
Key Information Across 10 Pages
With this Google Ads Performance Report, you don’t have to worry about trying to sift through complex data that’s hard to digest. Our 10 pages answer your critical business questions through easy-to-understand graphics and charts. Here’s what each page includes:
- Overview: Our overview pages contain a clear and concise snapshot of how your Google Ads are performing. These pages include information about your overall clicks, impressions, CTR, cost, average CPC, and conversion rate. Simple graphics also help you understand conversions by campaigns, conversions by device, and your overall CPA. These pages are great for understanding how your company is doing at a glance, letting you view how you’re performing over time. You can easily toggle between ‘period’ and ‘yearly’ information to find the data you need in an instant.
- Campaign: Available for the entire year or just a certain period, our campaign pages let you view how your campaigns are performing. This helps you quickly understand which campaigns are performing well, and which ones failed to gain traction. These pages also show the total conversions and cost by campaign name and type (search only, shopping, etc.)
- Keyword: Our keyword pages contain extensive information on your overall keyword quality score and keyword match type. It details how many clicks each keyword has received as well as conversions, CPA and overall cost.
- Audience: Our audience pages provide you with the data needed to understand how your different audience segments are performing. This includes conversion rates, CPA, and total cost associated with each audience type. These pages also include information about geolocation performance.
- Competition: Stay on top of your competition with key data about your competitors’ impression share over time. The charts can help you gain a holistic view of your market and find out which of your competitors beat you on certain periods.
- Performance over time: This page gives you a wide-lens view into how your Google Ads perform throughout the year. This helps you identify the times your ads performed the best and the times when your ads performed the worst. Through an impressive graph, you can pinpoint exactly how much you spent each month in a flash and drill down on a weekly or daily basis.
Complete the configuration of your template in a few clicks, as the Google Ads Looker Studio Template uses the native connector of Google. Our template includes step-by-step instructions and video tutorials so you can easily make build your own version.