Get Instant Answers to Critical Business Questions
Discover insights from the Google Analytics 4 Looker Studio template that drills down into details and answers critical questions such as:
- How are your users trending over time?
- Where do they come from (marketing channel)?
- From which region and which device?
- How does your content perform?
- Which pages are more engaging?
- How do your users interact with your website/app?
- What are the top events?
- How do your conversions perform?
- Which are the top conversions and on which pages?
- How is your shopping behavior funnel activated?
- What are the top-selling products, categories, and brands?
The Google Analytics 4 Looker Studio Report answers all these questions and is fully customizable to your business needs.
Multiple Insights Across Pages
Go from one screen to another effortlessly thanks to a user-friendly toggle bar on the left-hand side of the GA4 Looker Studio report. Screens include:
- Overview: View a snapshot of the overall performance tracked over a certain period, which can be daily, weekly, every 30 days, or longer. It shows quick facts about site visitors such as their locations, devices used, and whether they were steered to the site via organic traffic or other means. You’ll also see other KPIs including sessions, engaged sessions, average session duration, engagement rate, conversions, and the goal conversion rate.
- Content: Access content data that tracks how your content performs and which pages get the most views. There’s a graph that shows how your current month’s content tracks with the content performance for a chosen time period. It also shows page views per page including the cart.
- Engagement: Discover important insights into how users interact with your website. This page shows the overall events, event value, and average event value.
- Conversions: Gain insights into the content that drives conversions. It also shows important stats on how conversions perform over time. Access all the conversion drivers and which pages account for the most success.
- Ecommerce: Track your sales and important sales statistics over the course of your chosen time period. Know where your buyers are from and which device accounts for the majority of the sales. You can also see which channel is the most successful in driving sales.
- Products: Know your best-selling products and product categories in an instant with the products screen. It allows quick insight into the number of products you sold, the average price of each item, and the purchase-to-view rate.
- Time: Peruse your overall performance over the course of a few months in metrics such as sessions, goal conversion rate, and total revenue.
There is one data source, Google Analytics 4, for all of the information provided in this report. You will receive two different versions of this template, one with the GA4 native connector and one with the “Extract Data” connector. The second version is built in order to resolve the GA4 quota limits and the configuration errors after the recent update of Google for GA4 API.
Set up your template in minutes as the GA4 Looker Studio template includes easy-to-use instructions. The setup also includes ways to customize the template to suit your business needs. If you get stuck, simply browse the video tutorials for your foolproof template setup.
Speed Up Your Business Reporting
Boost your business with the GA4 Looker Studio Template and make eCommerce and lead generation tracking easier for your company. This tool is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to analyze your business from your events and page overview to tracking your conversions and eCommerce transactions.